CSSP (3/17) - Anyone going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be out there the weekend of the 31st and 1st but I will be doing a lot of class work... something about a divemaster class map and open water observations or something like that.... :wink:

I plan to be out there the 24th and 31st. On the 31st I will try to drop by and introduce myself, but will avoid interrupting your class.

Good luck with the DM training,

Cyp

I'll probably be there around 1 or so on Saturday. If anybody decides to go PM me.

I'll probably be there around 1 or so on Saturday. If anybody decides to go PM me.

As much as I hate to say it, I've decided not to go....just not enough dive time. Anyway, safe diving out there and please let us know the conditions.

Cyp

Probably wet. I was pretty comfortable in a 7 mil when it was 50.

I picked up a used drysuit and I would like to try it out, but I'm not sure I'll be able to find some woolies and an inflator by this weekend.
That made me shiver when I read it...lol

Do they have 7mm wetsuits on-site to rent?

Hummm, that much of a drop between surface and 40', heh? I guess a thermocline is starting to form again. Did you notice when the temp started to change, or did it drop a few degrees ever so often as you descended?

I expected the surface temp to be up, but also expected 56+ at depth.....that's what I get for expecting! LOL.

Thanks again for the report,

Cyp

Conditions on Sat were-

Surface 59
40' 51
Viz 10-12

I know they have some rental gear, but I'm not sure about 7 mil suits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom