CSSP Friday 6/23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98:
Can't make it that weekend, have to keep an eye on Firefyter to keep him out of trouble down in Coz. :D

Maybe the next weekend or so, be great to dive with some new swampers.

Hmmm... I'm wondering who's gonna keep who out of trouble, eh? Any bets? I'm just figuring that what happens in Cozumel... will be spread all over the Internet and TV in Boys Gone Wild! Nah- yall try to have a good time, and stay outta any real trouble. Take a turtle pic or two for me. With my name written on a slate. :D

Okay, probably NOT going to make it on Friday to CSSP- starting to have sniffles and yucky feeling. Sorry, Ken- not sure if you were going to be able to make it or not. I will post if anything changes about tomorrow. See you soon!

Thanks, Foo, but I don't think I'll make it out either. I've got too much schtuff I need to do around here. My tanks are full, though, so I'm ready to dive pretty soon!

Based on Foo and S.T. responses above, I'm going to wait until Saturday to hit CSSP. My LDS is holding a "meet and greet" there this weekend so I'm going to check that out. I'm sure we'll meet up some time soon. Have a great weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom