CSSP May 2 & 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jnowen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am headed up to Dallas the first week of May and need a buddy to dive at CSSP the weekend of May 2/3. Anyone up for blowing lots of bubbles that weekend?

John

:shark:

My brother lives up there and I know he hasn't gotten in the water in quite a while. I'll have him PM you if he has the time.

I will let you know next week. I hope to get there this weekend but if I can't make it then the following weekend is my back-up.

It's been so long since I could say "I'll be diving while on vacation that weekend. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Man, that felt good! :eyebrow:

I'm sure a some folks will step up though. The water is getting pretty nice out there.

Here's to hoping for good weather so I will be in the Flower Gardens :)

Ill be out there all weekend. My friend is taking open water - great excuse to be out there for me. I have no idea how many people will be with me. At least one other, maybe more.

I too hope to be there with a friend of mine that dived CSSP quite a few times last year.....

I am hope on being there this Saturday for a couple of dives at least. I will be watching the weather, as of now they are calling for thunder storms all week...that goes for Saturday also.
I will be watching it as the weekend nears.

Yeah - not holding out a lot of hope for Flower Gardens this weekend. Giving some thought to going to Austin instead and diving with Robert.

Anyone doing Travis this weekend??

Back
Top Bottom