CSSP Texas Swamp Divers Meet and Greet

What date works best for you for a Texas Swamp Divers CSSP meet and great?

• Saturday August 19th

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Saturday August 26th

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What's a Swamp Diver?

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner:
Looks like with all the Beer I should bring along a tent.
Somebody will need it :D .

Lots of ice is always a winner! I better grab plenty of that it looks like.

I don't see any Cookies or Cans of Whipped Cream on the food list yet :confused:

I'm going to stop at the store Saturday morning on the way there and put together a collection of things.

Is anybody going to camp out there Saturday night ??

Just between us now : Sealskin98 has hired exotic dancers from up in Red River County to entertain us :eyebrow:
Now keep in mind He told me they arn't very pretty but they're tall with big ole eye lashes and they show a lot of leg too.

Hey Now wait just a darn minute... Red River County ?? ...

Isn't that where that big Ostrich Ranch is ???:huh:

Timeliner, you worry me. :lol:

Okay, let us not get stupid here...no keg party. People have to drive home and not to mention...the other people at the quarry.

Just a thought.

Timeliner:
Just between us now : Sealskin98 has hired exotic dancers from up in Red River County to entertain us :eyebrow:
Now keep in mind He told me they arn't very pretty but they're tall with big ole eye lashes and they show a lot of leg too.

Hey Now wait just a darn minute... Red River County ?? ...

Isn't that where that big Ostrich Ranch is ???:huh:

NO Frank, it's in McCurtain county...you know that.

Guess ya had tooooo many.... and Red River County is over instead of up. :wink:

Ummm...guess ya forgot.... :D

sealskin98:
Okay, let us not get stupid here...no keg party. People have to drive home and not to mention...the other people at the quarry.

Just a thought.

LOL!!!!! :lol:

sealskin98:

Just a thought.

Very good words. We must remeber to follow the law. Please no DWI Folks ( no joke )

Now mike ... Over instead of up ?
Which way does the second hand on my compass go when it does that :huh:

Timeliner:
Now mike ... Over instead of up ?
Which way does the second hand on my compass go when it does that :huh:

Around.

Duuhhhh.

And you're a watchmaker? :D :D :D

See ya Sat. Oh, and this batch of jamaican jerk chickin wings turned out HOT!!!

Sorry, had to sample. :D

texdiveguy:
Timeliner
Daylonious
Dutchman
Firefyter
Foo (Maybe)
FWNurseshark
Jay_SMART_Diver
Kaiser442 (Has to leave early)
Lukiedukie
parrotheaddiver
richerso
scubabum2
sealskin98
subvet644
texdiveguy
TOTA
TwoBitTxn
TxHockeyGuy
UndrWatrDan (Will be there but will be working a class)

I visited with Timeliner on Friday in OK.,,,,he is going to make it,,so I added his name.
Howdy,
I am new to the board.:D I would like to meet up and dive with the swamp divers at CSSP. I will need to leave early afternon on Saturday but I could at least get a dive or two in during the morning. If that is no problem, please add me to the list. I am not sure how to identify this group at CSSP but I belive I read that someone is planning to put up a sign.
Thanks,
Shawn (badaggie)

Badaggie:
Howdy,
I am new to the board.:D I would like to meet up and dive with the swamp divers at CSSP. I will need to leave early afternon on Saturday but I could at least get a dive or two in during the morning. If that is no problem, please add me to the list. I am not sure how to identify this group at CSSP but I belive I read that someone is planning to put up a sign.
Thanks,
Shawn (badaggie)

WELCOME to the group...you become an OFFICIAL Swamp Diver only after making a dive with a current member--lol! We would love having you....I plan on being out there at 10am. I am hoping the first early bird has the gals at the sign in desk start a 'official' Swampers sign-in sheet!! We will be at the left after you pass the sign in desk....should be a good size group by noon. I drive a dark gray Ford Focus SW.

Not sure I'm going to make it. I was recruited to work Saturday night... easy money. I should get bonus and overtime watching monitors. If I go to CSSP I don't know about the sleep thing...

I want to finance Belize and also coming next year Honduras.

One of the reasons I want to go besides meeting what seems like a very fun bunch of divers was my regulator. Last time I dove - what do you call it- bleeding? Or free flowing? I wouldn't even be touching or adjusting it and it would loose 2 or 300 of air in a matter of seconds before getting it to stop.Clear Springs is so incredibly safe- worst case scenario manually blow up the BC and float back. I still lasted over an hour diving with a full tank. No way do I want to be say 70 foot down somewhere and that happen though.

I tried to get it serviced this week and first was told a day or 2. Now I'm told a week or 2 and I may have to go all the way to Scuba Toys. It's a Dacor.

BADAGGIE ... WELCOME TO THE SWAMPDIVERS! I've never met a swampdiver I didn't like . :0)

FWNurseshark:
Not sure I'm going to make it. I was recruited to work Saturday night... easy money. I should get bonus and overtime watching monitors. If I go to CSSP I don't know about the sleep thing...

I want to finance Belize and also coming next year Honduras.

One of the reasons I want to go besides meeting what seems like a very fun bunch of divers was my regulator. Last time I dove - what do you call it- bleeding? Or free flowing? I wouldn't even be touching or adjusting it and it would loose 2 or 300 of air in a matter of seconds before getting it to stop.Clear Springs is so incredibly safe- worst case scenario manually blow up the BC and float back. I still lasted over an hour diving with a full tank. No way do I want to be say 70 foot down somewhere and that happen though.

I tried to get it serviced this week and first was told a day or 2. Now I'm told a week or 2 and I may have to go all the way to Scuba Toys. It's a Dacor.

BADAGGIE ... WELCOME TO THE SWAMPDIVERS! I've never met a swampdiver I didn't like . :0)

Call over and talk with Debra at Surface Interval Scuba in Arlington,,,,let her know your sit,,let her know I recomm. you. www.siscuba.com and I bet she can get that serviced for you,,,we do Dacor and stock a fair supply of service kits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom