CSSP the 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dark Eternal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone going to be out there in the morning? I might try and head out in the early AM to get a few dives in and will be looking for a buddy.

I am going out on the 13th but not until later in the day, like 1pm or later. Sorry.

I should be out there, if you don't mind diving with 3 in a group.

Wouldn't mind a bit. Ill probably just hang back and follow, going to be simply working on some skills and testing new gear.

I'd join you, but I really want to get Athens in on this trip (Athens, CSSP, and Mammoth seems like a good order), so I'd be a few miles away on Friday.

Clayjar, you're doing those three parks in consecutive order, on three consecutive days? Wow. Lots of traveling! I hope you have a lot of fun, give us a report, please.

I would change the order to CSSP, Athens, Mammoth, however. CSSP is usually very nice on Fridays- no classes, which translates to the best vis of the week, and plenty of shade to go around. Sounds like you would already have some buddies to join, also. Just my 2 cents worth! :wink:

What time is everyone planning on showing up? Id like to get there right at 8, I have to be back by 4ish and want max time!

I will be there parked on the north side in a silver 4 door jeep hard top. I will be mostly gear testing and doing skills with my 12 year old son, but I would love to meet some of you guys.

What time is everyone planning on showing up? Id like to get there right at 8, I have to be back by 4ish and want max time!

Just an FYI, they don't open until 10 on Fridays. Course you could call Robert and see if he might be there early. I should be their about 10 - 10:30.

Guess ill aim to show at 10 then. I normally goto the Adventure Scuba pavillion right next to the bathrooms but am up for meeting anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom