Curacao 9-4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are staying at Allwest there is an Octopus den in the shallows just left ( standing on the beach looking out ) right up near the shore just past the rock that juts out and then it cut's back in. Look for the big flat rock his/her hole is at the far end. Snorkle out at dusk and it should be sitting on top getting ready for it's patrol.

Patrol the whole shallows right up front, there was a really tiny juvi spotted drum right out front a month and a half ago.

Is the water temp really 79-80? If so, I have to rethink my exposure protection.

It was 84f top-to-bottom last week at Mushroom Forest. Doubt it's 75-80 this week.

well it was a fun week on the island topped off with a great dinner at Sol Food,,, had alot of great dives and ventured out to some new spots that we did not hit last yr...
ended up with some pics of the eliminated lionfish
aadeblion3.jpg

IMG_8607.jpg

Nice reports aquajon. I recognize the white rash guard. I saw you two in the water at Hunda last week, we waved. Just a curious side note, what the heck is your sac rate, .000000001? You two were down forever!

Thanks again for the report and the great pics!

is 60 mins to long??? never went deeper then 65ft all week, most dives we spend around 50ft or so, spent close to 19 hrs underwater. guess i should have walked over to say between our dives but was not sure..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom