Curacao advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PA_diver, I will be there 2/18-3/1, staying at Breezes, you can try there

-1 on Breezes, +1 on The Dive Bus.

We were there in Nov for 10 days. Very disappointed with Breezes (and others have had similar experiences, from what I read here) and tickled pink with Mark & Suzy.

Thanks for the info.... we typically don't go for the all inclusives. We like to wonder around and eat/drink locally. I have an email into Dive Bus

I do have air reservations on hold for Feb 21-28. Now looking for an apt or something with kitchen, preferably on water and relatively close to town.

Hi Pa_diver,

Near the dive bus there is a resort called Bon Bini Seaside resort or Sea Horizon Appartments. Those are on walking distance from the seaquarium beach and The Dive Bus

If you're hiring a car it doesn't mather where exactly you stay. For new appartments sea Curinjo or Limestone at spanish water.

Happy planning

looking for advice on a beginner u/w digital camera with stobe for under $1000. we are going to curacao in the next couple of months. never took any pictures u/w but am sick of not having any rememberances of our dives. usually we see something(s) that would be nice to review when home. any can't miss equipment out there?

looking for advice on a beginner u/w digital camera with stobe for under $1000. we are going to curacao in the next couple of months. never took any pictures u/w but am sick of not having any rememberances of our dives. usually we see something(s) that would be nice to review when home. any can't miss equipment out there?

I have a Sea Life DC1000 that takes nice pictures, has 1 strobe and a wide angle lens and is in your price range. I love how easy it is to travel with and it is pretty easy to learn how to use. The newest version is the DC1200.

SeaLife Cameras - Underwater Digital Camera - DC1000 Elite

SeaLife DC1200 Digital Underwater Camera Elite Kit discounts on sale SeaLife

How are their prices in comparison to other facilities?

You can't compare them to other facilities because they are the only ones who do what they do.

We stayed at Lions Dive a few years ago. They have one of the nicer beaches on the island, a pool, walk-in shore diving right off the beach, boat diving right off their dock, a great beach bar, two on-site restaurants, several other restaurants within walking distance, only a 10 minute or so ride to town and it's right next to the Seaquarium. We enjoyed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom