Curacao dive buddy March 16 - April 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roy L

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all,

I am looking for someone to dive with during my stay on the island, between march 16th and april the 1st. I am very familiar with most of the shore dive spots as I am a visiting the island a lot (my sister lives on Curacao).

My wife does dive, but she doesn't want to dive every day, like me :D So for the days she is not diving with me I am looking for a buddy!

I am very flexible with days/times, so please do not hesitate contacting me (by PM or post in this thread).

Cheers,

Roy

Roy,
I am looking to go to curacao from 3/26-4/2 and while I havent finalized it yet, I
I'm looking to dive every day. Where are you staying>

Hi vndoc,

Thanks for responding. I am staying with my sister in Boca Sami (St Michiel), on the west side of Willemstad. My preference is also diving the west side of the island (in my opinion its more beautifull), but as I stated earlier, I am flexible. So please let me know when/if you are finalizing your trip.

Are you looking for doing multiple dives a day?

Regards,

Roy

needs a little attention...

I already have an agreement with vndoc (see post before), but more divers are welcome, especially in the period of March 16 to March 26. But if you want to dive anywhere in the I period mentioned before, just give me a reply or PM!

Cheers!

Roy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom