Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colin Gray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking at Curacao for a vacation the end of November beginning of December. 2 divers with non diving wives. We have been going to the Iberostar AI in Coz for the last few years. Any suggestions for a good diving operation and a place that the non diving wives would enjoy?? Thanks:)

Going on our third Curacao trip in a few weeks. My non-diving wife and non-diving kids love the Marriott. Nice beaches, nice pool, swim-up bar, beach bar, close to Willemstad. Good dive op on site, or you can use Dive Bus if you prefer.

I second the marriot. Awesome reef right on site. Rent a car and you and your buddy can shore dive all day while the wives hang out on the beaches. Or you can check out the residence inn, it is at the cruise ship terminal and tons of shopping all the good stuff, rent a car and go shore dive hopping.

I have stayed at the Marriott twice. I recommend it and am thinking bout going back in Feb 2012. The beach is rocky so bring water shoes. While the main restaurant on site is very good, I recommend renting a car and enjoying other restaurants around town. There is also a penthouse near the Marriott and Hilton if you want more room. It has access to the Hilton Beach. You can find it on VRBO, listing #95692. As for diving, I recommend the Dive Bus.

Back
Top Bottom