Current GLWC Merchandise Order Thread..(order fulfilled, please use the new thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I hate to do this to people, but it seems to me that the simplest way to get everyone their GLWC merchandise is to redo the orders from scratch. I have been busy, but it is now winter. That means that I actually am sitting behind a computer more than I am diving at at the moment and may actually have time to do this.

So...

The choices at the this moment are:

Hats and tee-shirts

The tee-shirts come in all sizes and have a color choice of grey or white. We also have a choice of pockets or no-pockets.

Prices still need to be negiotiated a little bit, but should be the same as the last order. Shipping will be by UPS from the supplier. Bay Supply did an awesome job for us the last time.

Other merchandise may be added, but I have to get final word from Bay Supply and our design people. I have alot of behind the scenes help. As I am paying my extra fee to Pete, I have plenty of PM space. Please don't be afraid to use it :) .

I apologize for the major delay, but we came up a couple short of minimum order the last time and I never got around to keeping track.

Could a mod please lock the other merchandise thread and "sticky" this one? Thanks!

Brian,

I am down for some new merchandise, I will need 6 new shirts.

2XXL grey no pocket
2L grey no pocket
1XXL white no pocket
1L white no pocket
Mitten Diver

2 shirts (grey, large, no pocket) and a hat for me!

Oh, and a flag if they become available.

Tom

Tiny Bubbles:
Brian, I'll take two grey XL shirts with pockets, and a hat.

Brian,

Two ASH XL w/ Pocket, and a hat..

As I don't have access to "touch up" part a post to keep it current, I have come up with a better way.

This is a link to a spreadsheet. It will show the current orders and I will update it as frequently as I am able.

Thanks for your infinite patience.

Brian

PS Please keep in mind that the pricing does not include shipping at this time. The spreadsheet will be updated as we get closer to actually cutting an order. As well, I will need addresses at that time and will modify the link to go to a file with only needed information, so no personal information is sitting out on the web for people to grab!

Geeee...I think I recognize that spreadshett....:D

Seriously though, let me know if you havee problems with it, and I will revise it as needed

Big-t-2538:
Geeee...I think I recognize that spreadshett....:D

Seriously though, let me know if you havee problems with it, and I will revise it as needed

I hope that you do! Thanks for letting me use it!

As I said, it will have to be modified once the addresses become necessary. Hopefully, I can handle that myself. If not, I will give a yell.

diverbrian:
Could a mod please lock the other merchandise thread and "sticky" this one? Thanks!

Done. You still thinking sweatshirts too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom