Current GLWC Merchandise Order Thread..(order fulfilled, please use the new thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it's not too late.

Fritz, consider your order confirmed. I'll update the spreadsheet with the latest orders when I get home this evening.

For the people not picking their material up at the Meet and Greet, could you please PM myself and ScubaFishee with your home address so that we can send that information onto our supplier. They will provide us with the individual shipping costs.

For the people that are picking their merchandise up at the Meet and Greet, you shipping costs will be a dollar added to the cost of your merchandise. We will PM everybody with payment information when everybody is heard from. If we don't hear from you by Monday (March 21), we will figure that you plan to pick up material at the Meet and Greet and include your merchandise with that large shipment.

Thanks!

Brian

Hi gang! This order has been completed and filled so the thread has been closed. There is another thread open for ordering the next batch of gear :) The new thread is stuck to the top of the GLWC forum for your convenience.

Thanks for your cooperation! Those of you who went to the Meet and Greet saw the new jackets they had made up, boy were they cool!
Ber :lilbunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom