Current GLWC Merchandise Order Thread..(order fulfilled, please use the new thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case we have any new divers at Meet & Greet III you will find us in the back corner of Gilboa we will be diving under this offical flag.

Mitten Diver

Add an xl shirt like my others and the hat needs to be l/xl

thanks, TIM

BTW not to make more work for the keeper of the list but maybe shade every other or every third line since the sheet is so long.
I know u can click on the line # and highlight the whole line but others may not.

Great idea, Tim. Consider it done (and your order updated, as well). :05:

FYI: For ease of viewing when scrolling, I took the liberty of freezing the row and column headers.

ScubaFishee:
***GLWC Merchandise Order Spreadsheet***

A high-visual bump on the merchandise order spreadsheet to make it easier to find in this rapidly growing thread.

here is where you can view/confirm your order

Is it too late to hop on the shirt order? If not, I'd like to order two large ash t-shirts. Also, let me know whom to send a check to... See ya all at the Meet & greet

vr

JC

Brian & others,
Chuck stopped by with the embroidery yesterday, it looks really good to me. Especially the GLWC logo for the back of the sweaters. I suggested he send it to you (Brian) so you can eyeball it yourself. My digi camera doesn't have good enough resolution to do it justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom