Current GLWC Merchandise Order Thread..(order fulfilled, please use the new thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up for a large hooded sweatshirt in ash.

pennypue: your order's confirmed. :)

dmax_tim: the guys are checking to see whether or not we can get the T's in extra small. But, in the event that we can't, would you like to order size small instead?

FYI: This just in...

For those of you who were wondering, the flexi-fit hat sizes are as follows:

Size: S/M 6 3/4 - 7 1/4
Size: L/XL 7 1/8 - 7 5/8

Hope that helps. :)

ScubaFishee [b:
dmax_tim:[/b] the guys are checking to see whether or not we can get the T's in extra small. But, in the event that we can't, would you like to order size small instead?

I was going to change the small I had on order to an XS for my boy.

So if no XS the order is fine .

Great news!

The XS is available. I put indicators on the spreadsheet to flag your son's t-shirt as an extra small. :)

The information that it was available came from me. I could have sworn that we ordered some youth sizes last year. In fact, we did not. Unless we were to get more requests, we can't offer a youth size shirt as the extra design work is not practical at this time.

Sorry Tim!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom