Current Water Temps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Will be diving Key Largo & Marathon in about 2 weeks - what are the water temps running right now?

Will be diving Key Largo & Marathon in about 2 weeks - what are the water temps running right now?

Surface temps are 80-82 and bottom temps vary a little from being the same to a few degrees cooler depending on the day and the depth.

Yep. Dove Key Largo this past Sun (June 8) temps were just that: 82 surface - 80 bottom.

Boy, this sounds like heaven! Kids and I will be in Key Largo in @2 weeks also, and those temps will be SO welcome: I was doing training this Sat and Sun in Lake George, and the surface temp was 64 and @30f it was just abt 60.

I am so ready for some warm water diving again. Will be in the Keys next week. Local quarry water temp is still a tad chilly here in the northeast :wink: but it gets warmer every day.

I will be in Key Largo on June 16 diving for one week. I do it every year on the same date. Always log 84 degrees. No wet suit on the reefs, only a 3/2 on the wrecks. Paradise!

Thanks All!! Those temps sound SO good! Sounds like I can leave the full 3 mil at home, and get by with just a skin, or maybe a shorty ....

The lake here is about 80 at the surface, but 64 at 60 feet. :11: So I forget that not everywhere has these huge temp drops ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom