Custom suit anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I want a custom wetsuit with the logo of the TV channel I am going to dive for. Anyone knows any custom wetsuit manufacturers who can accommodate that? Most wetsuit manufacturers give you choice of stripe colors but the design is pre-determined.

Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

These folks seem ready to be creative...
http://www.wetwear.com/designasuit.htm

Pete

SeaHound:
I want a custom wetsuit with the logo of the TV channel I am going to dive for. Anyone knows any custom wetsuit manufacturers who can accommodate that? Most wetsuit manufacturers give you choice of stripe colors but the design is pre-determined.

Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

You might try USIA. They have a lot of custom options available on their suits. www.usia.com

Scott

We sell a lot of suits to TV productions... Bunch of movies, CSI Miami, etc... And normally what they do is get a suit, remove any logos, then silk screen on what ever they want. Any silk screen shop should be able to just drop your logo onto a suit - so just find one without too much logo to begin with.

JMJ Wetsuits makes custom wetsuits with an incredible reputation for fit.

And in lots of colors and patterns. They make lots of stuff for movies...flesh-colored wetsuits for wear by stars under costumes.

All the best, James

If you're in Canada try Sea Tux they'll do anything if the price is right. They are located in Parksville on Vancouver Island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom