Custom wetsuits near Subic Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whysocold

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I’m looking for a custom wetsuit maker near Subic Bay. There are older threads about this but the companies mentioned seem to be out of business.

Hello,

I work at a Subic Dive Shop and we have been told that the gentleman in question is no longer working.

We use a local guy to have all our screen printing done and he ensures us that the wetsuit maker, whom he worked with for considerable time at Vascos, is not working at all.

We too have been looking for someone to make modifications and repairs and have found someone that can do simple work, however cannot make wetsuits.

Regards

Hello,

I work at a Subic Dive Shop and we have been told that the gentleman in question is no longer working.

We use a local guy to have all our screen printing done and he ensures us that the wetsuit maker, whom he worked with for considerable time at Vascos, is not working at all.

We too have been looking for someone to make modifications and repairs and have found someone that can do simple work, however cannot make wetsuits.

Regards

That’s unfortunate to hear. Thanks for the information.

Hello,

Regards

Awww super bummer! Great info though, really appreciate it. I had always heard good things about Vasco and hoped to get something made/modified, but I guess that's toast now.

Anyways, hopefully I can arrange a run up to Subic in the next few months, I'll try to drop by SDS.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom