Where to do a rescue course near Manila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

natal_nihilist

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I'm looking at doing my rescue course and would appreciate suggestions for instructors in / near Manila. I have limited time off and would prefer to do this over a few weekends in Feb / March.

I did my AOW course with Asia Divers and would love to go with them again but the logistics of traveling there just for a weekend at a time doesn't make sense. I believe you can do the ERF anywhere so I might do that in Manila and then head to Anilao or Subic for the weekend to do the rescue diver section. I've reached out to a couple shops already but am still open to suggestions.

So I'm looking at doing my rescue course and would appreciate suggestions for instructors in / near Manila. I have limited time off and would prefer to do this over a few weekends in Feb / March.

I did my AOW course with Asia Divers and would love to go with them again but the logistics of traveling there just for a weekend at a time doesn't make sense. I believe you can do the ERF anywhere so I might do that in Manila and then head to Anilao or Subic for the weekend to do the rescue diver section. I've reached out to a couple shops already but am still open to suggestions.

Howdy! Below is a link to our PADI Rescue Diver Course. We also have an option that is inclusive of the EFR training. We include the PADI eLearning as part of the course fee at our cost. To start, we just take a deposit via paypal or bank transfer and hook you up with the eLearning so when you get here you just complete the in-water training.

Olongapo (Subic) is a quick car or bus ride from Manila and I have also included a link to how to get here.

If you have any questions, our email is below in our signature.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom