Refresher course near Manila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iancg1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello! I was PADI certified from OW to rescue diver in 2002-2003, had about 100+ dives but my last dive was in 2014. Is there some kind of refresher course I can get? Also, I recently transferred to Manila so nearby suggestions (I guess Batangas?) are welcome. Thanks!

Be happy to help you out :) Barrio Barretto (Subic) is pretty easy to get to. About a 3 hour drive by car via skyway and tollways from the airport for example. You can get in a refresher and then some great wreck dives. Here is a link to the course. Scuba Review & PADI ReActivate - Mangos Dive Center - Subic Bay, Philippines Our contact information is below. It is rainy season, but so far it just has been raining at night and the seas and vis have been better than expected.

Be happy to help you out :) Barrio Barretto (Subic) is pretty easy to get to. About a 3 hour drive by car via skyway and tollways from the airport for example. You can get in a refresher and then some great wreck dives. Here is a link to the course. Scuba Review & PADI ReActivate - Mangos Dive Center - Subic Bay, Philippines Our contact information is below. It is rainy season, but so far it just has been raining at night and the seas and vis have been better than expected.

Great! I'll look into this and get in touch when schedule permits. Thank you!

1. Victory Liner bus to Olongapo.
2. The Blue jeepney which is outside the bus terminal on your right is so convenient situated and will drop you off opposite the resort for P15.00(?).

Back
Top Bottom