Customer service compliment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kombiguy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the Cordura shell on my eight year old Explorer wing was wearing out. It had about 800 dives on it. The seams were separating, the OPV area was worn through allowing the bladder to peek out, etc.
I mentioned it to a Halcyon rep who said it could be repaired. So I sent it to Halcyon with a note about how much I liked my wing.
Less than a week later, I had my wing back, in like-new condition. And the cost was eminently reasonable. More than reasonable; I almost felt like I was stealing.
Well, in summation, if I need it, and Halcyon makes it, that's where I'll get it from now on.

Thanks, Halcyon!

Could you PM me how much it cost you? My eclipse shell is separating and I was pondering doing the sewing myself or trying to send it in for warranty repair.

Gentlemen: why isn't this covered by warranty?

I want also repair my eclipse wing that frayed at bottom...could you please PM me how much cost of your wing repaired, as my consideration

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom