Cute

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please be sure to let me know 10-14 business days (not Calendar days) in advance. It takes about that long to get you and Raven off "the list" that I submit to customs of suspect people.

:D

NewbieDiver once bubbled...

>12. You brag to Americans that: Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion &
>many
>more, are Canadians.

[/B]

Shania and Jim are cool... well Shania is HOT, but I thought the Candian Government has already apologized about Celine and Bryan Adams... on serveral occasions... :D
You forgot about Mike...

As for the Timmy's phenomenon... if we told you we would have to kill you... :D

we are all addicted to Tim Horton's coffee, its true (which makes me wonder what they put in the stuff!), but they are now actually American owned (by the same company that owns Wendys).

Merry xmas.

I know. The one advantage to that, is that inevitably every 'service center' on the highway has to have at least a small outlet of Tim's..... whether or not there's a Wendy's.

In Canada, when going through your dive master training, the part about preparing an emergency plan in the dive planning exercise - you have to have a map of all local Tim's including phone numbers so you can order ahead. LOL!

tstiemerling once bubbled...
we are all addicted to Tim Horton's coffee, its true (which makes me wonder what they put in the stuff!)

In fact... I'm going to get a Tim's now!!! Hmmmm... Timmys! :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom