D1 and D10 in womens sizes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheetohcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know if there are plans to produce the D1 and D10 in women's sizes? (or at least a men's XS?)

I wear Women's Small Tall in the W1 wetsuit....would love to get a Waterproof drysuit but am worried about fit if they are only avail in mens sizes! The retailer I spoke to said the D1 was only available in Men's Small and above.. :depressed:

Thanks!

HI-
Currently there are not plans to produce an XS or female sizes in the D1, however, that could change in the future. The D10Pro will be available in a female XS along with standard, tall, and short sizes. The D10 is expected to be available later this summer.

Thanks for the fast info! Much appreciated, though disappointing about the D1 though. I am guessing the Mens Small would be too large for me....I will wait and see when they would be available to try on for size, or look at your neoprene line as well.

HI-
Currently there are not plans to produce an XS or female sizes in the D1, however, that could change in the future. The D10Pro will be available in a female XS along with standard, tall, and short sizes. The D10 is expected to be available later this summer.

I had a chance to dive in my friend's Draco this weekend; a lovely suit! Is the D10 the new version of the Draco? Or are there other differences? I couldn't really tell from the listing on the Waterproof web site.

Thanks!

HI-
The D10Pro is the updated Draco. It has new styling, but remains similar to the draco in materials, cut and features. You can view the D10 datasheet here.

HI-

Does Waterproof allow for any suit orders with a customized boot size? Or would I have to buy replacement boots on top of the cost of the suit, and then also pay to have them installed? I think the Men's small D1 may work for the rest of me, but I wear a women's size 7 shoe (size 6 mens) so that's 2-3 sizes smaller than the size chart boot.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom