D4i Manual is missing "screenshots" in many illustrations. What to do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you viewing it on your iPad or on your computer?

I've found that on my iPad, I have the same issue, but if I view it on my computer, all the images are ok.

I have the same trouble. No matter if it's on a computer or ipad. Many are missing.

Are you viewing it on your iPad or on your computer?

I've found that on my iPad, I have the same issue, but if I view it on my computer, all the images are ok.

It's a "no show" on 5 different devises, including laptop, desktop, iPad, iPhone, MacAir, MacBook, etc.

Page_62.jpg

---------- Post added September 17th, 2013 at 09:54 AM ----------

Example in above post, here is another;

Another_Example.jpg

Interesting. These display properly when I opened the link in your original post using Adobe Acrobat on my PC. Sounds like the problem lies in the PDF viewer you're using.

Interesting. These display properly when I opened the link in your original post using Adobe Acrobat on my PC. Sounds like the problem lies in the PDF viewer you're using.

Let's make it even more weirder; I've downloaded other Suunto manuals and they all work fine and do have the correct illustrations. Go fig' :confused:

Thanks. You are right. The viewer app is the guilty one. I opened in Acrobat reader and all images are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I am checking into this and will be back with more information within the next day or so. I apologize for the delay.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

---------- Post added September 24th, 2013 at 10:35 AM ----------

dorkito & muzibiz22,

What devices are you viewing these manuals on? PC, Mac or Tablets?

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

I am checking into this and will be back with more information within the next day or so. I apologize for the delay.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

---------- Post added September 24th, 2013 at 10:35 AM ----------

dorkito & muzibiz22,

What devices are you viewing these manuals on? PC, Mac or Tablets?

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Chris,

Currently viewing on iPad, iPhone, MacBook, MacAir, iMac, with all the same result. I've tried before on a PC, with the samer esult, as well. I will try viewing it today on a couple of other PC's just for the heck of it. Again, the conundrum is, it's not all of the illustrations, just some, so in theory it shouldn't matter. I can view all of the other Suunto manuals and all of the illustrations are "populated". Will get back with you within 24 hours.

muzikbiz22,

I have found the the illustrations do show up on my PC, but do not show up on my Macbook or apple devices. I will contact the necessary people for a solution for this issue. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. I will get this issue resolved for you.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom