D6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Msg1963

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dove my third dive using nitrox first two of the day were air I can't get it to go into air mode any help would be appreciated.I think I can still dive tomorrow in ran if I set it to 21

just leave the computer in nitrox mode and if you use air just set it to 21% simple

If my understanding is correct once in Nitrox mode you cannot go back to air until it clears , 24 hours?, you should be able to switch back to air the following day. Or do as is suggested in post above.

Not able to switch from nitrox to air is quite common with dive computers. My own computer will reset tissue loading if I try to do so. Just set it to EAN21 and you'll be fine. Some computers give slightly different NoDeco times when you have it on EAN21 then on Air (it eludes my why), but you'll be fine.

The title of this thread keeps making me think that someone is calling me. D6 are my initials and I have the tattoos to prove it!

Back
Top Bottom