Dahab...need Friends!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mermaid,

I'm in Dahab at the mo, freelancing. Sure I have seen you about with Poseidon. Were you at Eel gardens the other day? Was gonna go there but the currents looked like they were rippin through. How was it? I'll say hi next time I see you.

Just ask around for Big Al :wink:

Mermaid 28:
Thanks! I'm not the kind of girly to sit around and not have fun!! It would be good though to pretend that i knew loads of peeps and was really popular!!

Hello Mermaid 28,

I am Saida from Belgium!!! I am leaving tomorrom to Dahab and have booked my course with emerordivers! I am there from 25/08 till 04/09!!!
Well, I am also not the kind of girl to sit around without having fun, so, if we can see each other, please answer me on the scuba board! I am staying at the Happy Life Village hotel and I can come to the center of Dahab and looking for some nice places, with nice people and making a lot of fun.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Saida

Saida:
Hello Mermaid 28,

I am Saida from Belgium!!! I am leaving tomorrom to Dahab and have booked my course with emerordivers! I am there from 25/08 till 04/09!!!
Well, I am also not the kind of girl to sit around without having fun, so, if we can see each other, please answer me on the scuba board! I am staying at the Happy Life Village hotel and I can come to the center of Dahab and looking for some nice places, with nice people and making a lot of fun.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Saida
Hi there
will most likely be in Tota later, sitting up the top, call in, blonde and most likely wearing a posiedon t shirt!!if u fancy a few beers!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom