Dahap Blue Hole, the cemetery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

QUOTE]

Remy it seems you need to SLOW down and take baby steps.You don't have a clue as to what you DON'T KNOW.

You need to tell the complete story, is this thread not kind of a product of awareness from the other thread ??

It seems to me that even IF i attempted under the conditions I had exposed ( not likely, pretty much a No Go ) the blue hole and that one that I mention are completly different or are not, correct me if I'm wrong please.

Do you go on a single tank ste?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great vid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to tell the complete story, is this thread not kind of a product of awareness from the other thread ??

It seems to me that even IF i attempted under the conditions I had exposed ( not likely, pretty much a No Go ) the blue hole and that one that I mention are completly different or are not, correct me if I'm wrong please.

If your profile is correct, you should not even consider it without quite a bit more experience and training. The arch is, if I remember correctly, at about 180 feet. That makes it a trimix dive (if you want to remember what you experienced afterward) on doubles, and preferably a deco bottle of EAN50. Sure, there are plenty of people who do it on a single tank, using air ... and many of them are still down there. They gambled and lost.

Going deep is easy ... it's coming back to the surface that's the tricky part. If you want to go that's great ... set it as a long-term goal and work to develop the skills and experience to do it properly. Deep dives are alluring ... and a lot of people take shortcuts. As long as nothing goes wrong, you'll probably end the dive OK. But we don't train for everything to go right ... we train for how to deal with things going wrong. And that's really rather the point. If something goes wrong that deep, bolting to the surface isn't an option ... you'll be dead long before you get there.

EastEndDiver gave you very good advice ... slow down. The Blue Hole will still be there when you've attained the skills to dive it safely.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Impressive no-fins freediving video. I'm always impressed at how long those people can hold their breath.

Yes you are WRONG again I will tell you........... YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

Back
Top Bottom