DALE WRIGHT (dwright, wreckmaniac) ripped off his dive club..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SparticleBrane:
Woohoo just read about this. Wow what a @#$@#%#^@%$.
yeah, charles. haven't you read bits about this on the nc site? about how we're all kinda spooked about giving or owing each other money? plus, you need to see the photoshops...classic!

Jason, Jason, Jason!

I used to hold you in such high regard for you utmost maturity and professionalism about diving. However, your latest post pains me. I am deeply offended that you would post such a picture on Scubaboard, depicting the akward Tendencies of one Dale Wright. I feel sorry for Dale now.

Just kidding! :D He's a jerk and deserves it all!

Tom

It appears the picture of Dale offended some and was pulled... go figure. This place amazes me.

POst it somewhere else, I would like to see it. I have heard a lot about. Did any of you guys get your money back?

Hmm I never got to see the pic, but it would make sense to me to be more offended over what this guy did than whatever pic someone would post.

Jason B:
It appears the picture of Dale offended some and was pulled... go figure. This place amazes me.
It probably offended Dale under his new username. :wink:

Down, down boys. Remember that we have teenagers on this board. Yes, they probably see far worse on other internet sites and television but just because some advocate it doesn't mean Scubaboard has to. If you want to post pictures then you have another board to do so. BTW, I saved some from the wreckmaniac site. lol I'll try to post them tonight. :D

suthnbelle:
Down, down boys. Remember that we have teenagers on this board. Yes, they probably see far worse on other internet sites and television but just because some advocate it doesn't mean Scubaboard has to. If you want to post pictures then you have another board to do so. BTW, I saved some from the wreckmaniac site. lol I'll try to post them tonight. :D
Melv, did you take the Dale pic away? RELEASE THE GRUNION!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom