Dang! Balance that's leaking. Anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maniago

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a year old Balance and I love it, but it now leaks air at the shoulder straps - not bad but enough that I can hear it and sure can see it. My buddies Balance, same vintage is doing the same. My wifes Libra, same. Anyone else? WTF?

Talk to your LDS about getting it repaired/replaced under warranty.

i also know a perso who had leaking problems in that area on fairly new Aqualung BC.

Talk to your LDS about getting it repaired/replaced under warranty.

i also know a perso who had leaking problems in that area on fairly new Aqualung BC.

yup way ahead of you on that re: LDS. They all are going back for sure. Just checking to see if its just our locale or endemic...

After a lot of dives mine started to leak as well.......got a 50% discount from the factory, very good customer service.

Little late to this thread, but I have a Balance and my wife has a Libra. No leaking issues to report. Ours are about 2.5 years old. Bad batch, maybe?

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom