Dangerous Hurricane Dean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not like the look of that storm!!!

Mayor:
I do not like the look of that storm!!!

Show me a storm that you do like the looks of. I grew up in south Louisiana dodging hurricanes, and I have family in Slidell (Katrina) and Lake Charles (Rita). I hate them one and all!

Just got back from diving this morning.. Good dives but the all the talk with the locals is about the coming storm. Already hotels are boarding up and preparations are being made. I'm glad we are not staying after tomorrow as I feel more and more in the way of what needs to be done. We're done diving now for this shortened trip and will be home tomorrow. Again our prayers are with everyone down here and anyone in the path of this storm. We also have many friends in Grand Cayman that will be hit hard by this in the next day or so.

Hey Christi, my prayers are with you and all on Coz. I'm hoping it misses the island. I'm planning to get back down there in Dec.

Dean's made the list to a cat 3. NOAA forecasts are predicting a class 4 by the time it hits the Yucatan Peninsula. (Coz land)

If you're flying to Coz this weekend bring a raincoat to stay dry and an anchor to stay on shore....

AllanHarr:
Dean's made the list to a cat 3. NOAA forecasts are predicting a class 4 by the time it hits the Yucatan Peninsula. (Coz land)

If you're flying to Coz this weekend bring a raincoat to stay dry and an anchor to stay on shore....

I would HIGHLY suggest you DON'T fly here this weekend.. Very stupid to do so..

AllanHarr:

If your flying to Coz this weekend, perhaps, reconsider and think about other options. The folks in Cozumel have enough on their mind at this time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom