Dangerous Shark Interaction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
This video is a little slow until a short segment at around 4:40.

YouTube - shortbullshark

Looked like the sharks were pretty serious.

He still had to hang about for 20 mins deco too. Yikes

This video is a little slow until a short segment at around 4:40.

YouTube - shortbullshark

Looked like the sharks were pretty serious.

Did I catch a glimpse of a bag of speared fish? If so, then I can assure you that the sharks were serious. Pretty stupid, and deserved imho. The sharks were doing what sharks are supposed to do in the presence of food.

Last edited:
Aggressive sharks with a deco obligation -- goodie bag would have gone bye-bye and I would have been very glad of my p-valve.

Did I catch a glimpse of a bag of speared fish? If so, they I can assure you that the sharks were serious. Note to self, table plans to train for deco diving here in shark heaven.

Nope no fish were in the bag.

but I bet that bag smelled of fish! and the water around prob. smelled like .....
See you topside!

but I bet that bag smelled of fish! and the water around prob. smelled like .....
See you topside!

That didn;t look like the sharks were sniffing around trying to locate a scent

..... and deserved imho..... .

Wow,,,You didn't just wish injury and possible death on a fellow diver, did you??

Might want to post an apology if you want other divers to share air with you, less they abandon you and say "You deserved it".

Back
Top Bottom