Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D:D:D

ssssoooooonnnn............:)
G0076995.JPG

ugh... supposed to be there in 26 days. I don't think it is going to be allowed to happen.... :rant:

Saturated and Satisfied, Where do you see the tree hermit crabs? I've never seen them in Curacao. Also, what reef is that on the previous page. Really pretty. Can't wait to get back there. I hope it is sooner than later!!

Saturated and Satisfied, Where do you see the tree hermit crabs? I've never seen them in Curacao. Also, what reef is that on the previous page. Really pretty. Can't wait to get back there. I hope it is sooner than later!!
We don't see them that often, they're nocturnal but every now and then a hungover crab rushes to get home from the party early in the morning! You find them hidden under things like logs and stuff.

ugh... supposed to be there in 26 days. I don't think it is going to be allowed to happen.... :rant:
Well Bob, I have been trying to follow what has been going on in GC, BON and CUR from a diver/dive vacation perspective and my money is on CUR being on the top of list for opening up first. For what its worth :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom