Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Holidays folks, wherever you may be.
santa.jpg

Happy holidays Mark!

HELLO WORLD!!!

Yesterday we had some VERY EXCITING news from our Government. From the 1st January 2021 EVERYONE is welcome to visit Curacao again with no mandatory quarantine – YEAY!

You must follow the entry requirements (including a negative PCR test within 72 hours of arrival) and adhere to our current guidelines on island

Please be sure to read and keep up-to-date with the current requirements here: http://bit.ly/CuracaoInfo

We can’t wait to see you SOON!!!

Good news. As I stated on the other thread, the door may be open but now the question is when to go through. Airlines will have to start scheduling flights and travelers will have to feel comfortable traveling again and whether they will feel so before being vaccinated.

I still need the US/Canada border to be open so I can get to my flight (my ticket vouchers are with Air Canada)....

I still need the US/Canada border to be open so I can get to my flight (my ticket vouchers are with Air Canada)....
Hard to believe our borders have been closed for so long. There has to be a back story. Clash of leadership/leadership personalities . . . hmm

Hard to believe our borders have been closed for so long. There has to be a back story. Clash of leadership/leadership personalities . . . hmm
It's really rather simple, ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆Redacted∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Back
Top Bottom