Daytona Beach Boat Dive, June 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

david and cathryn:

if chew is no coming, chew call and cancel today, ok?

:eyebrow:

So its all set, 5 of us, sorry about Andy having to get a buddy of convenience - not the first time i am sure. However if Becky is still feeling sick then (something stomach related i think) i will just eat the cost and Andy and i will dive together. Do you want to get breakfast together or just meet at the dock?

Myself & Cathryn are a definite go. I kinda like the breakfast idea, though I would have to ask Cathryn about it, since she usually drives when we dive together. What say you, Sir Andy?

Also, does, the shop/charter have a website? I would like to get some directions & some more general info.

I hope to dive with you good folks someday. A group of us from SeaHunt are doing 2 wrecks Sunday afternoon. If you haven't been with SeaDogs before, you'll really like Capt. J.B. and the boat. Awesome diving vessel. Great ledges there, too!

thus the forecast:

Synopsis

A high pressure ridge extending from Bermuda across the Gulf Coast will sink into the South Florida peninsula by the end of the week.

This Afternoon

East winds 10 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Isolated showers.

Tonight

Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Isolated showers.

Friday

Southeast winds 10 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Isolated thunderstorms. Isolated showers in the morning.

Friday Night

South winds 10 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters mostly smooth. Isolated thunderstorms.

Saturday

South winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Isolated thunderstorms. Isolated showers in the morning.

well... if the wind is from the south or southwest, i might
(might) get away without hurling this time. let's hope.

Well this is a better forecast than i have seen for any of the few boat dives i have done this year - again another potential hurler - but of course mine is diesel related not rolling seas. :wink:

greyface:
I hope to dive with you good folks someday.

likewise!

we need to either do a spring trip or coordinate booking
a boat so we can all fit in.

There will be other trips coming up i am sure, i have been dry so long, it hurts :(

Anyway, was thinking of a Blue Springs also on sunday, but it looks like the fill station still isnt up, so no tanks - will know tomorrow for sure - so that trip might get put off for a week or so. There are plans on a shark tooth dive, i reckon we can get together some spring trips soon, havent been fresh in over a month - arrrgggghhhhhh

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom