DE Wreck dives on Oct 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If so, we will see you there.

I haven't found a buddy yet willing to go deeper, will someone buddy up with me next dive season - meaning in Spring?
How far are you from the DC area? We have a lot of people in our little group and dive pretty frequently...would love to have one more. Most diving is on the Surface Interval, in VA Beach, North Carolina, or local quarries with the occasional trip to somewhere nice (Bonaire, Florida, Bahamas, Cozumel, etc.).

SillyGrendel is probably not far from you...he is right near the PA state line in Maryland.

Thanks O-Ring and Lemonade for inviting us in your little group. There's 3 of us in our small group here all recently certified (2000 and this past summer) and have been looking around to join more experienced divers to put more dives under our belt. 2 of us live in Wilmington, DE and 1 in Newark DE about 30 minutes south of us. All eager to dive and willing to learn more.

Dan

My buddy and I just reserved the last 2 slots on the boat for the 26th. Look forward to meeting you guys.

O-Ring, Lemonade and others,

Had to cancel my AOW at Dutch Springs the weekend of the 25th. Just found out we're doing some network migration to Windows 2000 and some SQL database as well. One of these days, I'll get a chance to meet you guys and dive. For now, enjoy your dives and be safe!

Dan

Oof...we just did an AD migration this year so I can definitely feel your pain. Hope it goes well!

Back
Top Bottom