Dec 2007 SB in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glbirch

Contributor
Reaction score
Thought I'd start this one if nobody else has. I'll be there from 16 to 23 December, staying with Papa Hogs. Anyone else down in December?

We'll just miss you. We're coming in on the 24th and will be leaving Jan. 9th.
Christmas, New Year's, diving, grilling out, working on the house, visiting with our friends and neighbors and just relaxing. Not a bad way to end one year and start a new one.

WE wil be there the 23rd -30th. Caribeblue and Blue Angel

We will be there Dec 5 - 12 at the Fontan and diving with Aldora.

Vanessar

We'll just miss you as well. Arriving the 24th and heading back home New Years Eve.

Hotel Cozumel

Dec 3-11, diving with Living Underwater ...then heading to Akumal for a week. :D

Myself and 3 friends are visitng December 13 - 18. For 3 of us it will be our first dive trip to Cozumel. We are staying at the El Cantil Condominiums. Has anyone stayed in these condos? We are looking at the Dive with Martin group. Anyone familar with them? We thought about playing golf on the day we fly home, any suggestions on where to play and discounts? Thanks for any help you can provide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom