Dec 2007 SB in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sand Dollar Sports is located/affiliated w/the El Cantil Condominiums.
We dive with them EVERY time we come to Coz.
In fact, we'll be diving with them at the Wyndham/Reef Club December 2 - 9.
You can check-out their website at Sand Dollar Sports. Cozumel, Mexico..
(Tell them Jeff from Diversified Divers recommended them.)

I also have many friends that dive w/Alison.
They really like her personalized service.
See can be reached at Cozumel Scuba Diving with Alison

Golf = Cozumel Country Club.
Ask around the island for Discount Coupons

Have Fun.

Myself and 3 friends are visitng December 13 - 18. For 3 of us it will be our first dive trip to Cozumel. We are staying at the El Cantil Condominiums. Has anyone stayed in these condos? We are looking at the Dive with Martin group. Anyone familar with them? We thought about playing golf on the day we fly home, any suggestions on where to play and discounts? Thanks for any help you can provide.

I stayed at El Cantil last Dec in a 2bdrm unit in the north building. Fantastic location. You're across the street from Chedraui, which makes it really easy to just pick up what ever food and drink you need for a couple days instead of having to shop for a week. You'll also be an easy walk from town.

There will be 30+ Texans at the Casa Mexicana diving with Aqua Safari from Nov 30-Dec 4... We have dubbed ourselves the "H*LL YES" group so if you see us, hear of a revolution... yes COZ is a lost part of Texas or stumble through us... the proper greeting is "H*LL YES"

Someone please make sure the Black Tip sharks hang around Punta Sur, Coffee Bean has plenty of Banana Cake, Starbucks has lots of coffee and any cold weather stops around the Red River...

See you underwater...

Someone please make sure the Black Tip sharks hang around Punta Sur, Coffee Bean has plenty of Banana Cake, Starbucks has lots of coffee

And since I'll be arriving just as your leaving, please don't scare of the sharks or eat all the banana cake. Feel free to drink Starbucks dry.... :D

We dive with them EVERY time we come to Coz.
In fact, we'll be diving with them at the Wyndham/Reef Club December 2 - 9.
You can check-out their website at Sand Dollar Sports. Cozumel, Mexico.
(Tell them Jeff from Diversified Divers recommended them.)

I also have many friends that dive w/Alison.
They really like her personalized service.
See can be reached at Cozumel Scuba Diving with Alison

Golf = Cozumel Country Club.
Ask around the island for Discount Coupons

Have Fun.

My wife, Lauren, and I will be on Island Nov. 28-Dec. 12, diving with Aldora and staying at the New Fontan.

Mike

My wife, Lauren, and I will be on Island Nov. 28-Dec. 12, diving with Aldora and staying at the New Fontan.

Mike

Mike & Lauren,

My husband (retired diver) and I will be at the Fontan and (I) will be diving with Aldora Dec 5 - 12. Looking forward to seeing you two there.

Vanessar

Hey let's get the December Cozumel site going...who will be in Cozumel in December. i will be visiting with 3 friends 12/13 -12/18!!!

They are not actually onsite at El Cantil. SD is listed on the El Cantil website, but they are by no means the only dive shop that Al or staff at El Cantil recommends or is affiliated with. And aside from that, any dive shop can pick up at El Cantil.

To the original poster...El Cantil condos are IMO the best place to stay on the island if within your budget. They have two bedrooms up to penthouse suites.

They are not actually onsite at El Cantil. SD is listed on the El Cantil website, but they are by no means the only dive shop that Al or staff at El Cantil recommends or is affiliated with. And aside from that, any dive shop can pick up at El Cantil.

To the original poster...El Cantil condos are IMO the best place to stay on the island if within your budget. They have two bedrooms up to penthouse suites.
Christi,

Thanks...we will be diving in Cozumel 12/13 -12/18 and staying at El Cantil. Any suggestions on dive sites (we have 25 -100 dives with OW, Advanced and Nitrox certificates), or restaurants would be appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom