Dec Flights on United from Newark - also AirBnB recommendations ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveFans

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All,
Just booked 2 tickets for my husband and me, leaving Newark on Sat, Nov 30 and returning Sat, Dec 14.

We had to use only 70k miles and pay $133 for both tickets.....checked a few weeks ago and this is a much better deal. I hope this is helpful for others on this board !

We always dive with the excellent Div'Ocean dive op (just down from the Plaza), do 2 boat dives each AM and relax and/or snorkel in the afternoons. We usually stay at a reasonable priced, large 1 BR apartment in the same complex as Div'Ocean, but wondering if we should try somewhere else this year.

We need a nice kitchen for breakfast & lunch and it would be great to have a pool and/or easy access to snorkeling for the afternoons. A place with dunk tanks and places to hang our snorkel gear would also be a plus. My husband is a mosquito magnet so we need a place with excellent screens (we looked at a place last year that had major gaps in their screened areas). We always rent a car so we don't have to be that close to Div'Ocean.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for other apartments that you've enjoyed !

Thanks !!

$685 plus another $60 for bags with no points is no bargain for the rest of us not using points but thanks for the heads up and enjoy the trip.

Thanks - I'll check out both of your recommendations !

$589 on Skiplagged...jfk....

$165 RT from MIA on American direct! Doubt this sale will last long. I booked this morning. I've been waiting 7 years to return to Bonaire, this is the sign I needed. Now to figure out what has changed.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom