December Olympus Mtg!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OCdiving Deb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
You're Invited and it's Free! (U pay for your own dinner and drinks)

Wednesday, December 1, 2004

6 PM for Dinner and Socializing
7 PM Meeting

We'll welcome Chris Bangs as our speaker!

Carrow's Restaurant
Magnolia and Warner (NW Corner, right off the 405 fwy)
Huntington Beach, Ca
714-848-1995

CLICK HERE TO RSVP and CLICK HERE FOR THE OLY FORUM THREAD!

Debbie,

Is it OK to show up even if I haven't actually bought a camera yet?

It's on my list of things to do and I thought it would be nice to start learning more about it. It may be a while before I actually get the camera, but from what I've read, so far, it will wind up being an Oly. They seem to give you the most "bang for your buck".

Besides, I think Chris Bangs would be a great speaker.

Christian

If it was just a "little" closer I would be there. I am sorely in need of some tutelage.

Have fun all.

Terry

headhunter:
Debbie,

Is it OK to show up even if I haven't actually bought a camera yet?

Christian
Of course you may come! Wrinkles has been a regular and she doesn't have an Oly. She brings homemade cookies! :11ztongue

This could easily be a presentation that is interesting to all current or soon-to-be UW photographers. We'd love to have you join us!

Just be sure to RSVP so we can plan the seating, please!

kelphelper:
Of course you may come! Wrinkles has been a regular and she doesn't have an Oly. She brings homemade cookies! :11ztongue

This could easily be a presentation that is interesting to all current or soon-to-be UW photographers. We'd love to have you join us!

Just be sure to RSVP so we can plan the seating, please!
Thanks! I just did the RSVP on the Calendar.

Christian

divinman:
If it was just a "little" closer I would be there. I am sorely in need of some tutelage.

Have fun all.

Terry

Come on up! it really is not all that far! It gunna take me 24 hours just to get to LA From Guam :wink:

divinman:

Have fun all.

Terry
Wow Terry! I'd say that Chris just took your excuse away!

It probably won't take you 24 hours to make the trip from San Diego to Huntington Beach. :eyebrow:

Maybe we'll see you there after all?

Christian

divinman:

Have fun all.

Terry

No excuses now, Terry. When else will you get a chance to get tips from Chris?? :wink: ! C'mon, it will be worth it! Get Sean to carpool with you!

jennifer

Hopefully, I'll have gone through my La paz pics by then. I will definately bring my Whale Sharks stills and video to show. Some are pretty good. :hai:

I get to get my third c-5050 manana. I wonder how long it'll take me to flood this one? Any bets.... :jump3:

Chris is working on his presentation for the upcoming meeting... I think everyone will be interested in it, if you love underwater photographs!

He has suggested that people who want feedback on their work should bring their memory card or better yet, load the photos on a CD and bring it to the meeting. Try to keep it to just a few so he has time to look at everyone's work. I think this is a great addition to the meeting!

Don't forget to sign up as we need a good head count for the restaurant! Here is the LINK to sign up.

:) Hope to see you all there!

Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom