Deconstructing Avatars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is me, taken at the first GLWC Meet-n-Greet at Gilboa Quarry in Ohio. It was back when my obnoxious hose wraps rather than a rabbit hood made me easy to pick out of a crowd :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Ahhh...

I found this pic of the net years ago and have had it ever since...its a yin and yan, sea and land...my two big loves (apart from my wife and dogs of course)

Im just throwing up the horns!

Changed mine to reflect another of my obsessions.:D

Mine is just my shop's name and logo.

DiversCopy.jpg

Most of mine are Native American, I am part Absaroke (Crow)
this one is from a closeup of a poster by RL Taylor on my wall, titled Buffalo Warrior

"my time is past ...
why I was & what I did
remains a mystery
though I am remembered,
I will be no more ... "

Mine is a pit bully puppy, I have had several litters dumped on me through no fault of my own. Coming home to 12 APBT pups is like walking through a school of land piranhas. It's also the illustration on the label of my homebrew, when I bother to put on labels.

Mine is me back in 1985 doing my practical jumps from the walkover between the damwall and the sluice tower at a dam in South Africa called the Lepallani dam.The same day I did my 17th and 18th logged dives doing blackwater dives. We went down to 12 m (40 feet) removing stones blocking the sluice. My dive instructor was a qualified commercial diver believing his students should experience all levels of diving. I still value his guidance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom