Dedicated to the beautiful women of SB.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cancun mark:
Sheees, what next? More cuddle time after ***?
Yes, absolutely. And also going alone to the drug store and picking out the proper brand of tampons in an extra large box, as well as the latest issue of Cosmo.
You know you love us. :D

mempilot:
A poem I wrote that fell on deaf ears is now dedicated you ladies that deserve it so much more.

If I were the ocean…

I would watch you lay upon my beach

All my knowledge, to you I teach

I would splash your feet, as you walk my shore

Your visits to me, I would ask no more

I would tickle your skin, as you play in my waves

Able to touch you now, you make my days

While you photograph the soaring birds

The wind would carry my loving words

I would imagine you swimming out to me

Diving down to my reef to see

I would send the dolphins to laugh and play

They are my voice for what I have to say

You see my life, my grand domain

For you, I would hold off the wind and rain

For if I were the ocean, and you came to me

I would give it all, for with you… to be

Eric Stadtmueller March 22nd, 2004

I don't know what to say, it is wonderful

mempilot:
I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, so my unedited writings tend to have a lot of misspelling and ramble.
mempilot:
The editor shall be the judge of the quality of the tool

mempilot:
But, I'm also not the kind of guy most women want.

No, you are just not the kind of guy the women you have been going out with want. I have actually heard many (married!) women say they would love to have a man who came over on the weekend for some, um, recreation, and then just went back to his own place! That's not a sufficient amount of recreation for me, but you know, everybody's different.

cancun mark:
Mempilot, you are destroying the image that diving is macho, and that all male divers are therefore by default macho. If women start to think that us guys have feelings, we will have to start to watch daytime soap operas, like kittens and care what they wear. Sheees, what next? More cuddle time after ***?

Wait a minute - I don't watch daytime soap operas, like kittens, or care what you wear. Do the *** thing right and she will just fall contentedly asleep after. :wink:

While this thread is fun, please remember that we have members as young as 13 here on SB, so please keep the "hot stuff" to PMs.

That being said, Mempilot's poem is pretty awesome.

SubMariner:
While this thread is fun, please remember that we have members as young as 13 here on SB, so please keep the "hot stuff" to PMs.

Didn't mean to get anything going here. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the poems.

SubMariner:

Thanks SubMariner, it was getting a little off subject.

Mempilot,

Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful poem with all of us. More so, thank you for expressing in writing the wonderful feelings that you express.

cheers,
Maria

Back
Top Bottom