Deep 6 Outfitters live service clinic in the GTA... who's in?

Do you want a Deep 6 service clinic in the GTA?

• TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I'm not in the GTA, but I'm in! Here's my money!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I suck, so... no.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freename

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Splitting off from a conversation in another thread (Black Friday sales), is there anyone (else) in the GTA interested in @Dogbowl 's idea of a live service clinic here? We could convince @cerich to hold one if we get six people committed ($200 CAD ea...)

Only four to go...

Splitting off from a conversation in another thread (Black Friday sales), is there anyone (else) in the GTA interested in @Dogbowl 's idea of a live service clinic here? We could convince @cerich to hold one if we get six people committed ($200 CAD ea...)

Only four to go...

@freename , I can only vote once, but count me as 2 - my husband will go too!

Aside - I'm really looking forward to see if anyone's going to vote for "I suck, so no" :rofl3:

Aside - I'm really looking forward to see if anyone's going to vote for "I suck, so no" :rofl3:

Happy to oblige. Forsyth is slightly closer than Toronto for me so I'd rather just try to stop down and see Deep6 HQ for myself sometime and get trained. Plus, I can see/stay with family in Atlanta.

@Hoag, did you buy your set yet? Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, according to Canada Post Tracking.
I ordered a 2" SPG and it is on its way.

I'm in depending on when and where - I would need to get my passport renewed if it is in Toronto.

Not to go too far off topic, but @cerich has 35% off discounts for large orders. If we are getting together for a clinic anyway and he is coming up I suggest we also see if we have enough orders for things we don't have yet to get the discounts. Several ifs there. Anyway, I would be in for a 1st stage, fins, and I'm sure we would all want to get multiple service kits depending on their shelf life.

Edit: That being said, today is the last day for the 25% off sale, so probably better just to do that for now.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom