Deep 6 Outfitters live service clinic in the GTA... who's in?

Do you want a Deep 6 service clinic in the GTA?

• TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I'm not in the GTA, but I'm in! Here's my money!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I suck, so... no.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just get a large hotel room, or a suite :)

I have been kind of half *ssed following this thread since I would love to attend since I have self taught myself to service my Sherwoods but I see no need to buy new regs but I claim I would buy Deep 6 next so I am interested in a real class.

Stupid obvious question: Does the class need a commercial hosting venue?

Can it be hosted (for free) somewhere close to YVR? I live in the notth end about 25 minutes from YVR. I also play hockey with a bar owner about 5 minutes from YVR that has a back room event space.

Just thinking outside the box...

I have been kind of half *ssed following this thread since I would love to attend since I have self taught myself to service my Sherwoods but I see no need to buy new regs but I claim I would buy Deep 6 next so I am interested in a real class.

Stupid obvious question: Does the class need a commercial hosting venue?

Can it be hosted (for free) somewhere close to YVR? I live in the notth end about 25 minutes from YVR. I also play hockey with a bar owner about 5 minutes from YVR that has a back room event space.

Just thinking outside the box...

@giffenk , do you mean YYZ? YVR = Vancouver. This course is in the GTA.

im looking at becoming an instructor for deep 6 so stay tuned .......................

Any news on the location?

I called and asked Landon yesterday; he said it had not been done yet but it should be done and posted today.

I talked to bill 5 mins ago he posted it online we have one as of now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom