Deep 6 Outfitters live service clinic in the GTA... who's in?

Do you want a Deep 6 service clinic in the GTA?

• TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I'm not in the GTA, but I'm in! Here's my money!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I suck, so... no.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

any date my 2 spots are firm ?

Assuming I can take your 'penciled in' commitment as set in stone, and that @cerich can confirm that the workshop can take place on either March 3rd or 4th (@cerich? Any chance we can get this set in stone and, perhaps, start giving you our money? PLEASE TAKE OUR MONEY!!!), I can update the list right now. But this list realistically doesn't mean much... ultimately, this workshop is all contingent upon Deep6 - and I have absolutely no influence there beyond my continued pestering.

All-in Yes's
1. @Dogbowl
2. (x2)
3. @freename
4. @Tournesol2000
5. @p_kos
6. @Eptel
7. @abnfrog
8. (x2)

Tentatives
9. @Bierstadt (pending passport renewal)
10. @freename 's colleague (depending on the date - currently leaning towards 'yes')
11. @shoredivr (general expression of interest)

Waiting List (I'll start filling this when we have 10 all-in... then remaining tentative's go here too!)
+...

Yes, I would also like to get this scheduled with Cerich.

sorry folks, was on a two week family vacation over Christmas, and promised a low SM profile.

OK, what was the dates again and I will set up a payment for the class on the website.

Looking forward to it!

sorry folks, was on a two week family vacation over Christmas, and promised a low SM profile.

OK, what was the dates again and I will set up a payment for the class on the website.

Looking forward to it!

I believe the dates we were going for were March 3rd or 4th.

Also: :yeahbaby:

Heh... if I was corrupt, I'd be trying to post a quote with that link adjusted using my own affiliate URL... actually, now I'm curious: Deep 6 Equipment Service Clinic (March 3, 2018) Toronto Canada

Huh... surprisingly easy.

Anyway, I'm signed up now! And stoked! I guess it's now an "everyone for themselves" situation for the rest:

Signed Up
1. @freename

Indicated Intent to Sign Up
2. @Dogbowl
3. (x2)
4. @Tournesol2000
5. @p_kos
6. @Eptel
7. @abnfrog
8. (x2)

Tentatives
9. @Bierstadt (pending passport renewal)
10. @freename 's colleague (depending on the date - currently leaning towards 'yes')
11. @shoredivr (general expression of interest)

Now I just have to go to Boston to pick up my new Deep 6 regs so I have them in time...

Thanks @freename and @cerich!

I just purchased mine and I'm READY :)

I have a question though as I bought my regs directly from Deep6 website a year ago.
There is a NOTICE of some discount option. How can I use this discount as I couldn't find a separate discount option when adding to CART and just proceeded with standard one?

NOTICE
A discounted option exists for those who have purchased one of our regs through a Deep 6 Demo Center, Deep 6 Independent Instructor, or directly from our website. Choosing this option requires proof of purchase be brought to the clinic or sent to sales@deep6gear.com. Full payment will be required at the time of the clinic if we cannot verify ownership.

Thanks @freename and @cerich!

I just purchased mine and I'm READY :)

I have a question though as I bought my regs directly from Deep6 website a year ago.
There is a NOTICE of some discount option. How can I use this discount as I couldn't find a separate discount option when adding to CART and just proceeded with standard one?

NOTICE
A discounted option exists for those who have purchased one of our regs through a Deep 6 Demo Center, Deep 6 Independent Instructor, or directly from our website. Choosing this option requires proof of purchase be brought to the clinic or sent to sales@deep6gear.com. Full payment will be required at the time of the clinic if we cannot verify ownership.

Odd...there WAS an option when I looked earlier, which is no longer available. - $25 if owner of regulator.

got my 2 places, and talked to BILL at deep 6 , (for a really LONG time ) really switched on guy ......talked about a lot of stuff after the regs etc ....... very excited to see and learn about their dive gear , sounds like my kind of company and gear ...I think we are all going to have a good time at the clinic !!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom