"Deep Blue" movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kriterian

Reaction score
Just saw a preview for a joint Discovery Channel/BBC documentary called "Deep Blue", and it looks amazing. It comes out June 3rd, but I haven't seen much advertising for it yet so here is the link to the preview for anyone interested.

Deep Blue movie

So it wont gross as much as episode three unless your just counting divers. in other words I'm there.

I understand that it's just a re-do of the BBC's Blue Planet TV Series.. and if you've seen that you'll be disappointed that there's nothing new ... and that it's not quite as good.

I thought it looked familiar. Blue Planet did rock. Maybe I should just buy the DVDs.

Doesn't seem like it'll be playing up here... Sad... The preview looked really nice... And I'm sure this is the type of film to be seen on a big screen...

Kriterian:
Just saw a preview for a joint Discovery Channel/BBC documentary called "Deep Blue", and it looks amazing. It comes out June 3rd, but I haven't seen much advertising for it yet so here is the link to the preview for anyone interested.

Deep Blue movie

It's about the World we visit as divers so I'm off to see it today. Will let you now what I think.

The Blue Planet series and Deep Blue: The Movie are actually two different movies. Blue Planet was narrated by David Attenborough (brother of Sir Richard), while Deep Blue is done by Pierce Brosnan (the current James Bond). The creators of Deep Blue (co-directors and script writers) are the same two people that worked on Blue Planet. They're both working on a follow-up to Blue Planet called Planet Earth as well.

I just wanted to clear that up so that those lucky folks that live in an area that it's playing won't miss seeing it because they think it's a renamed Blue Planet.

So the question is: Are all or some of the scenes the same, or different?

Back
Top Bottom