Deep Dixie Diver Mega Trip to Key Largo WHEN Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howard, I have done many groups trips to Key Largo as a participant but, I do know the jest of the way to go. I have gone w/Sharkriders.com many times. We do a package thing w/Ocean Divers and Marina Del Mar. They do trips in March and late July. The more people that go the cheaper it is and I am pretty sure that the organizer/instructor/divemaster/tripleader goes for free if you have 10 or more divers. If you were to go that route, it would be relatively easy/simple to plan and organize. Just go to the Ocean Divers website, http://oceandivers.com/ then click on DIVE/LODGING PACKAGES to get an idea but, I would just call them and speak to a person and if you decide to use them, well they do most of the work.

Ocean Divers are a very safe and fun organization. They have been in the business a long time. Just a thought. I hope this helps.

Thanks Doc.:) We actually are using Ocean Divers. We moved to a new thread to continue our discussion/debate:D after we decided on a definite date, Memorial Day Weekend.

How were the conditions? How many feet were the waves, what was the water temp and what was the currents like? Come on, keep torturing me...you've already started now.:)

lk187:
we had 100+ft vis yesterday in key largo...

Oooooooo the anticipation..... may will never get here soon enough.

DawgDiver:
Oooooooo the anticipation..... may will never get here soon enough.

You know Dawg, I'm beginning to like you already...you think like me:D

Back
Top Bottom