Deep Sea Detectives - Andrea Doria episode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the footage -at least some of it - is from this summer - I know someone who helped out with the dives

OK - apparently, History Channel Canada is different from History Channel USA. Moron stupid Canadian history buffs. No Deep Sea Detectives for me. :(

Here's the deal - can some good, fine soul tape this for me? I'll send you a Paypal to cover the costs of the tape and postage and stuff...

PM me if anyone feels like doing a good deed. :)

Thanks for the info guys, I live for this crap!!!

Hopefully the rabbit ears will pick it up. (Canada).

DAMNNNNN Just read Boogs post.....

Stinkin Canada..***%$#$*** Dollarette.......**&*$%(***

SO here I am, sitting here watching History Channel (Canada) 8:00PM. I'm sure the events of Aug 1991 (Fall of the Soviet Union) is nice and all that, but....WTF? I want the Doria.

Stinkin' Canada,.....and they wonder why we steal US Satelite TV. Dumb-a$$e$.THIS IS WHY!!!!!

This and French stations, for the 5 people in Ontario that speak it as a first language. Here's a flash, we speak english here!

Give me a break :upset:

Great, so now it's...Pork Bellies are down, Joe millionaire is up, or womens TV (great, more PMS, that's all I need to handle tonight).

Stinkin weather channel with their bad temps............

It's a conspiracy I tell you....

Boogie, if you get a copy, I'll get it form you, name your price, it's coming off of my tax return one way or the other ;-0

...except an excellent example of how not to conduct dives on the Doria..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom