Deep Sea Supply BP/W, stainless, small plate, 26 lb wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jim :)

I have a PM query in to the seller because I don't know how "tall" the DSS small plate is. (I looked on their website but did not see the dimension.) It's hard to imagine that there's one that's too short, after all my hunting for a jacket BC that was short enough (in the past), but I'd like to know the dimension.

I can't wait to have some of my own equipment to get set up!

I highly suggest you give Tobin at DSS a call. He'll be able to tell you, based on your size, whether the small or medium plate would be the appropriate size for you.

Nothing beats advice straight from the horse's mouth (as it were). :)

That's true, but I had a couple of other questions for the seller too, about logistics and such, so I PMed him. Of course that's not to say I can't call DSS too, and I very well may :)

I do see on DSS's website that they have height measurements for the people, i.e. the Small plate is suitable for people "under 5'3" but then I know people who are short but long-waisted, or tall but short-waisted, so I'd still like the actual measurement of the plate to see if this one would work for me.

Fingers crossed!

B.

Still available, I can include a scuba.com 6 pocket weight belt for no extra charge.

pm sent.

If you want to sell the wing by itself shoot me a price.
Thanks

I'm interested in the plate and harness.

I'll part it if I can sell all the parts. I'll figure out what they are worth, or you can send me an offer on the parts you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom