Deep Six Products For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No tech specs on the website. Will they be selling service kits also? Maybe a head to head comparison with the HOG regs would be in order :).

We need weight on those fins; looking at them makes me think of turtle fins and jet fins. Need to know what they match most closely in weight; jets, turtles, OMS slipstreams, DiveRite XT's, etc...

Also need foot pocket dimensions and shoe size equivalents.

Richard.

Greetings all - It's been a wild time behind the scenes, but we're finally up and running! Orders will begin shipping Tuesday when we get back from the Long Beach Scuba Show! www.deep6gear.com
Good on you Chris as our NZ, and Aussie friends would say. Have a great time in Long Beach, say hello to Mark, get shipping next week.

XL Fins Ordered Hope they fit. Want to see sizing charts for drysuits I might have someone interested in a drysuit soon.

I've got a size 14-15 foot. What do you suggest for the fins? Will you be coming out with a larger size?

I've got a size 14-15 foot. What do you suggest for the fins? Will you be coming out with a larger size?

Diving dry or wet?

I have been using a pair of Eddy's for a few days now diving wet here in Florida with 3mil booties. Size 13.5EEE feet and I have to say the XL size is hands down the most comfortable fin I have ever worn.

The pocket is crazy deep in them as well which is amazing for those of us that have Fred Flintstone feet.

For diving dry I hear @cerich has some XXL size Eddy's coming soon also. Which I can't wait to get hands on.

For diving dry I hear @cerich has some XXL size Eddy's coming soon also. Which I can't wait to get hands on.

I'll be getting my hands on the prototype XXL Eddy's in a week or so and will report back. My wife tried a couple dives on a pair (after I failed to squeeze my foot into the pocket) and is now fully decided on what fins she wants. If the XXLs work out better than my beloved Slipstreams, I'll be ordering a pair to match hers (well....if Chris ever gets the prototypes back :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom