Deep Stops Increases DCS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good so don't "pontificate" on something y'all absolutely know nothing about.

Y'all aren't doing these dives consecutively over a month's time since 2007 --so wtf do you all know?

that every time i hear from you you have been bent again and are absolutely certain of the efficacy of your deco profiles, even though UTD has told you in the past that their ratio deco doesn't apply to your nickel rocket deep air diving.

even if we prove the things you say aren't true (buhlmann penalizes for helium) nothing in your brain clicks on and says you might have it wrong
even the wkpp you cite in your ramblings for deep stops do not use these deep stops anymore. hint: dr. doolette is a wkpp gas diver

Good so don't "pontificate" on something y'all absolutely know nothing about.

You aren't doing these dives consecutively like the Truk Dive Guides over a month's time (and myself on Ratio Deco with non-standard Deep Air since 2007) --so wtf do you all know?

You said the Truk guides get bent regularly.

Both you and the guides got bent multiple times. That would seem to make a pretty good case that they're doing it wrong too.

Not sure what kind of point you're trying to make.

flots.

Last edited:
that every time i hear from you you have been bent again and are absolutely certain of the efficacy of your deco profiles, even though UTD has told you in the past that their ratio deco doesn't apply to your nickel rocket deep air diving.

even if we prove the things you say aren't true (buhlmann penalizes for helium) nothing in your brain clicks on and says you might have it wrong
even the wkpp you cite in your ramblings for deep stops do not use these deep stops anymore. hint: dr. doolette is a wkpp gas diver
And you keep on obfuscating, embellishing and "spinning" what I've objectively reported: that I'm actually doing the dives (not you); that Buhlmann DOES penalize with extra unecessary deco time for Deep Stops and Helium rich mixes (which you refute with no supporting evidence); and Andrew Georgitsis of UTD simply acknowledges & understands what I've been doing with RD on Deep Air in Truk since 2007 (talk about taking statements out-of-context: Were you actually there LiteHedded, at UTD Headquarters San Diego when "UTD has told you in the past that their ratio deco doesn't apply to your nickel rocket deep air diving?"). LiteHedded, you're all just rhetorical "bullscatology". . .

And let me be even more objective here once again for the record: I am not absolutely certain of the efficacy of ANY deco profiles on extended Deep Air profiles for consecutive days per month -without extended O2 deco profiles to clean up residual N2 in the slow tissues, as the NEDU Study implies even though they did not use accelerated deco mixes like 50% and 100% O2 in their experimental paradigm. . .

And you keep on obfuscating, embellishing and "spinning" what I've objectively reported: that I'm actually doing the dives (not you); that Buhlmann DOES penalize with extra unecessary deco time for Deep Stops and Helium rich mixes (which you refute with no supporting evidence); and Andrew Georgitsis of UTD simply acknowledges & understands what I've been doing with RD on Deep Air in Truk since 2007 (talk about taking statements out-of-context: Were you actually there LiteHedded, at UTD Headquarters San Diego when "UTD has told you in the past that their ratio deco doesn't apply to your nickel rocket deep air diving?"). LiteHedded, you're all just rhetorical "bullscatology". . .

And let me be even more objective here once again for the record: I am not absolutely certain of the efficacy of ANY deco profiles on extended Deep Air profiles for consecutive days per month -without extended O2 deco profiles to clean up residual N2 in the slow tissues, as the NEDU Study implies even though they did not use accelerated deco mixes like 50% and 100% O2 in their experimental paradigm. . .

they posted it in reply to a comment you made on their forums. i can dig it up if you don't remember.
also i DID post proof that is doesn't penalize you. i posted two identical schedules. one with helium and one without. the one without was far longer. run it in decoplanner for yourself...

One of these days I'll learn not to follow these threads........[emoji144]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they posted it in reply to a comment you made on their forums. i can dig it up if you don't remember.
also i DID post proof that is doesn't penalize you. i posted two identical schedules. one with helium and one without. the one without was far longer. run it in decoplanner for yourself...
Yours is Helium vs no Helium in a DecoPlanner Profile --mine was Ratio Deco vs DecoPlanner (Buhlmann GF's) both with Helium mix which clearly shows your DecoPlanner Profile has 35% more unecessary deco time.

And of course UTD as a company will publicy claim no support for Ratio Deco on Deep Air because it isn't a standard high Helium mix -understandably for liability reasons. . .

That's objective truth in all it's brevity --What else ya goin' to spin rhetorically & out-of-context LiteHedded???

Yours is Helium vs no Helium in a DecoPlanner Profile --mine was Ratio Deco vs DecoPlanner (Buhlmann GF's) both with Helium mix which clearly shows your DecoPlanner Profile has 35% more unecessary deco time.

And of course UTD will publicy claim no support for Ratio Deco on Deep Air -understandably for liability reasons. . .

That's objective truth in all it's brevity --What else ya goin' to spin rhetorically LiteHedded???

humor me...
how is it unnecessary deco time if you're getting bent over and over and over and over by omitting it?

you say buhlmann penalizes for helium. so i run two profiles that show it absolutely does not do that. i dont know what else to do here if that doesn't do it for you...

So you're doing 35% less time and getting twacked regularly? So your solution is to add deco time....

Think that through...

humor me...
how is it unnecessary deco time if you're getting bent over and over and over and over by omitting it?

you say buhlmann penalizes for helium. so i run two profiles that show it absolutely does not do that. i dont know what else to do here if that doesn't do it for you...

So you're doing 35% less time and getting twacked regularly? So your solution is to add deco time....

Think that through...
Wow guys . . .you are going way off on irrelevant tangents. Here, go figure it out for yourselves again:

post 131:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ad...ns/495553-what-ratio-deco-14.html#post7274174
post 140:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ad...ns/495553-what-ratio-deco-14.html#post7274972
post 48:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/te...7-deep-stops-increases-dcs-5.html#post7293522

_____

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom