Deep6 Signature or Aqualung Legend LX?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Folks, not only can the shop I linked sell and service, frankly I can get the factory to service a reg if needed. Of the two places in the world that support could not be easier other than self service or one of my few demo centres handy, Forsyth GA and Taiwan (Taipei) are it

Hey Cerich
Thanks for muddying the waters!
I was all set to buy a Scubapro mk11/17 because I want to take my KM Superflow off the Frankenrig I currently have it on and make up a reg set that has my KM as a primary but other components (first stage and octo/ secondary) all one brand.
However, it is hard to ignore the value and servicing advantages of the D6 option if I buy a Signature first and orange second stage....damn, and the matching Deep 6 fins I already have don't help at all!

Yeah forget that aqualung exorbitantly priced ruthlessly acquired designs, crap

I would buy cerich

and forget that current scubapro pocket flushing same performance as cerich stuff too

Yeah forget that aqualung exorbitantly priced ruthlessly acquired designs, crap

I would buy cerich

and forget that current scubapro pocket flushing same performance as cerich stuff too

Hey HappyDiver
Looks like you live in Queensland but dive in Melbourne, must be a masochist!
Good to hear from your side of the planet, I'm from Perth (originally) and live in Turks and Caicos-in fact haven't lived in Oz for 20 years!
Anyway, don't want to hijack the OPs thread!

I've got a couple, what size-colour

oops no I don't unless this is a fins thread

ruthlessly acquired designs, crap
??? What am I missing ???

Premium pricing - no argument. But crap? I don't think I have ever seen/heard anyone knock the Legend performance - I think your opinion on the quality may be very much in the minority.

Ruthlessly acquired designs? Again, what are you talking about? The Legend basically owes its existence to Aqualung's purchase of Apeks. So they copied major elements of a design that they owned under another brand, unlike so many others that just knock off the same basic design without any benefit to the original. What is your beef?

One this that is crap in my opinion is the inhalation effort adjustment control. I sold my Aqualung legend supreme reg because of it. The service kits were very expensive and the knob would get stiff and require frequent cleaning/lubricating regardless of how long I soaked it.

Back
Top Bottom