For Sale Deep6 TECH DIVING Fins-BRAND NEW-$130 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
BRAND NEW orange- not a single scratch, Deep6 Tech fins. Size Large. $100 OBO + shipping. You won't find these anywhere else!

On their website (www.deep6gear.com):
"Our new tech fins are an exceptional choice for your diving kit. The fin is the perfect combination of flexibility and buoyancy to give you power and comfort in the water. The custom designed foot pocket is a first of a kind tech fin that is designed to fit the contour of your foot. Spring straps come standard on both sizes.
There are no products matching the selection."

IMG_0824.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0825.JPG
    IMG_0825.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0827.JPG
    IMG_0827.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Not my size but I'm curious, where were you able to snag these? I'm anxiously looking forward for the rest of Deep 6's inventory to become available!

I'm curious as well, I get stock in on Tuesday. They will also retail at $100

Fair enough. I honestly couldn't find how much they retailed for, so I just put $130. Guess I'll change it to $100. I got them at DEMA last year in Orlando.

I'm curious as well, I get stock in on Tuesday. They will also retail at $100

Will sell for $100 OBO then! Got them at DEMA in Orlando last year. Really should have put them up for sale then, but they've just been sitting in my closet since I haven't had use for them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom